Tomorrow's Quilts Newsletter 1
Back from Utah!
What an exciting time! Our website is finally live!!!! While we are excited about this, we must ask again for your patience - it seems that the pictures of all the items did not migrate, and, in addition, many items were deleted so we have to enter them again. Thank you all for your understanding and I really appreciate all the support you all have given me as I have begun this new adventure!!!!
There are many exciting things occurring!!! Here is a short but wonderful list:
We are now your local Handi Quilter Retailer - 0% interest and FREE shipping from June 29 - July 13th!!
We are your newest Arrow and Kangaroo Cabinet Authorized Retailer - On Sale for the month of July!!
In addition sewing machines have arrived!! Handi Quilter has partnered with a well known sewing machine manufacturer to create the HQ Stitch sewing machine! Classes and Clubs for July: Vintage Onyx Block of the Month Paper Piecing Class July 5th from 5-7
Debbie Dewey will be in the Shop Tuesday July 5th to teach paper piecing to those enrolled in the Vintage Onyx Block of the Month - Cost for class is $5Tuffet Class Saturday July 9th and 23rd 11-3!
Our first tuffet class filled up fast! So by popular demand I have added a new class! The first class on the 9th is the sewing portion of the class and the 23rd will be assembly of the Tuffet. Crochet Fusion Thursday July 14th!
Come learn how to combine quilting and crochet to make a beautiful quilt!! Julie will be teaching this class Thursday evening from 5pm to 7pm.The Second Prairie Women's Circle will be July 16th at 2pm!
I am excited to be hosting this circle where we will learn about our fore-mothers and the history and art of quilting all as we learn how to "make do" share fabric with each other and make yo-yos together!
This is going to be an awesome time of fellowship, learning and quilting!
Don't forget to bring a 6" square of RED Civil War fabric for our swap!!!Premier Club is Saturday July 30th from 1-3pm
If you are not signed up you need to hurry in and get signed up for this monthly premier of all of the new fabric and notions that has come in this month! Door prizes will be given as well as you gifts for joining - tote bag, pin, coffee cup/jump drive (your choice of the last two). Sign up now and get in on the fun!
Only 2 spots left!!!Block of the Month Programs:
Some of our Block of the Month Programs have filled so I will only list those with spots still available – all of your programs will be ready for you to pick up your block on the first day of the month. A New Age
– 13 month program in two colorways - We have a few more spots available in both colorways if you would like to join in!Christmas Keepsakes
– 6 month program that starts today and will be ready by Christmas – as long as we stay on track This is an appliqued wall-hanging that is cute and quick!Crossroads
– a 6 month program that starts today for our Modern Quilters – beautiful bright colors! Don’t let the center scare you away as this one is going to be gorgeous!!The Simple Whatnots Club
by Kim Diehl starts today as well!! You can choose to pick up your quilt kit any time during the month or come on the 2nd Saturday of the Month and partake of the club meeting from 10 - 11!
Block of the Month Programs beginning in August: Vintage Shirtings & Dress Print
s - This 12 month program is a beautiful traditional sampler quilt pattern in Red, White and Blues. In Addition to our Block of the Month program, this month Lori Holt begins her Cozy Christmas sew along – I have six kits available, yes only SIX!! Block of the Month Programs beginning in September: Freedom Bound
– This 12 month program is a pieced quilt and each month you will also receive the story of a brave woman who escaped slavery and made her way north to Freedom. Southern Vintage
– A Nine month pieced sampler quilt – sample block coming soon – the picture does this one a disservice!!
October Block of the Month Programs: First Blush
– This bright and cheerful quilt is from It’s Sew Emma and is sure to please!!Star Spangled Liberty
– A pieced row quilt in red, white and blue that resembles our nation’s flag when complete – two options for one of the rows allows it to be all pieced or a pieced and applique quilt.
MORE COMING SOON!!!!
I hope to be updating you weekly as we continue to sew and quilt together!